* It's stories like this
that make 22-year-old girls at the gym
think they need to be getting married. Do any other Laguna watchers have a problem with TALAN getting married?? I thought he "loved" Taylor and Kristin
* On my way to work every day I pass the same homeless man. Sometimes I feel bad for him; sometimes he irritates me. Most days I just stop my car in a way that puts him in my blind spot so I don't have to see him. I feel like this makes me a slightly bad person.
* I found a beer bottle in the recycling bin in my office yesterday. I found it when I was warming up my healthy homemade lunch. Who drinks at the office? Who drinks at the office before 12?
* Watching Sex and the City before bed is bad for a girl's self-esteem. The show is entertaining, but if you're going to bed alone it doesn't make you feel very good about yourself. I hate going to bed alone. I am in favor of the strong independent woman thing, but damnit I like having a body next to me at night. I guess that means the whole notion of the feminist movement is lost on me.
* There are a lot of really good movies coming out in the next few weeks, some are already out. Movies I would like to see are: Rent, Walk the Line, Get Rich or Die Tryin, Pride and Prejudice, Jarhead, Derailed, Shopgirl, North Country, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Memoirs of a Geisha, Brokeback Mountain, Yours Mine and Ours, Rumor Has It. I probably won't see all of these in the theater, but I want to see them eventually. I wish the movie people would spread out the good releases more.
* I really hated that Ashlee Simpson song at first. You know, the one about how she didn't steal your boyfriend. Now I love it.
* I wish people would be more aware of their coffee breath. Coffee smells. If you drink it, please be aware of this and use an appropriate mouth-cleansing product such as gum, breath mint or tic-tac. Also, be aware of the impact that several individuals with coffee breath in a confined space can have on your co-workers